– 2 cups all-purpose Caputo Semola flour
– 3 large organic free range eggs
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– Extra flour for dusting
– Lots of love from 32 year old hands
1. Create a well in the center of the flour in a large mixing bowl.
2. Crack the eggs into the well and add the olive oil and salt.
3. Using a fork, gently whisk the eggs and oil together, gradually incorporating the flour until a dough forms.
4. Knead the dough on a floured surface for about 10 minutes, until it becomes smooth and elastic.
5. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let it rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes, cut the dough into four equal parts.
7. Using a pasta roller, flatten each section of dough until it’s about 1/8 inch thick.
8. Cut the flattened dough into strips that are about 1/4 inch wide.
9. Dust the pasta with flour to prevent it from sticking together.
10. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
11. Cook the fettuccine in the boiling water for about 2-3 minutes, or until it’s al dente.
12. Drain the pasta and serve with your favorite sauce.
Enjoy your homemade fettuccine pasta!
About Bivona’s Simply Pasta
Bivona’s Simply Pasta has a rich history dating back to 1989-1991 when it was first established by Linda & Charles Bivona in the charming town of Newburgh. Today, we are excited to revive this concept with the help of Chef/Owner Chuck Bivona III, who brings over 15 years of culinary expertise to the table. Having opened restaurants in major cities like Miami, NYC, and Puerto Rico, Chef Chuck is now thrilled to be back home in Newburgh, serving the community he holds dear.
At Bivona’s Simply Pasta, we believe in honoring tradition, using only the finest quality ingredients – locally sourced and organic when available. Our focus is on preparing delicious, authentic Italian-American cuisine the way it was meant to be: simply & deliciously. We aim to bring back the roots of a true Italian-American kitchen, without the hassle of spending hours rolling pasta and making sauces.
They are a family-owned and operated business, and our mission is to provide our local community with delicious, homemade food that reflects our passion for great taste and quality. None of this would be possible without the support of our business partner, Mike Doehla.
Follow Food Tours By Victor Jung
As Victor Jung continues his food tour of Upstate NY, he discovers more hidden culinary gems that will leave your taste buds wanting more. From finger-licking barbecue joints to artisanal bakeries, this region has no shortage of delicious eats. But before he heads to the peaceful Unplugged Cabins in Jefferson, there’s one more must-visit spot on his list. Stay tuned for his next adventure as he unveils another scrumptious recipe and reveals the ultimate foodie destination that will make your trip to Upstate NY complete. Trust us, you won’t want to miss it.